Reporting to the Manager – Marketing & Enterprise Sales Development
- Opportunity to work for a leading Australian owned manufacturer of Telecommunications technology solutions
- Play a pivotal role in enhancing our relationship with Key Enterprise customers
- Supportive and collaborative culture
About the Role
Warren & Brown Technologies are seeking an exceptional and experienced Account Manager or Business Development Manager to help drive new sales and help manage current customers in the Telecommunications, Enterprise, IT and Infrastructure markets.
As a leading supplier of telecommunications network connectivity infrastructure, this new role is to assist the sales department in developing new business opportunities, identifying and responding to project opportunities, as well as actively engaging in regular customer communication.
Job overview (Business Development Manager – VIC)
- Work with key customers in the Enterprise, Data Centre and Telecommunications market to promote the WBT ICT connectivity infrastructure product range and drive new business
- Assist in the preparation and co-ordination of tender documents / responses, as well as ensuring all potential opportunities are identified and actioned.
- Identify and engage with new Telecommunications / Enterprise customers and project opportunities to maintain sales growth
- Respond to customer queries, technical requests and provide solution recommendations for Data Centre, Telecommunications, Infrastructure and Enterprise customers
- Assist in the preparation of detailed quotations for special projects, tenders and key accounts
- Build trusted and long-lasting relationships
- Implement strategies to drive business growth and increase revenue
- Contributing and adhering to Sales strategies, action plans and various campaigns
- Represent WBT at local exhibitions and trade shows if required
- Achieve or exceed monthly and yearly sales targets
Skills and experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar Account Management or Business Development Role
- Experience selling IT hardware infrastructure, optical fibre or telecommunications hardware solutions to Telecommunications Carriers, Enterprise Customers or Data Centres
- Knowledge of Fibre optics, structured cabling, telecommunications hardware, or IT networks would be highly regarded
- An established network of relevant industry contacts and customers
- Good understanding of the Enterprise, Data Centre and Telecommunications market
- Good understanding of government procurement requirements and supply panels
- Ability and proven track record of understanding the client business, their challenges and being able to offer tailored solutions
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Understanding of sales methodologies, strategies and communication techniques
- Understanding and application of strategic selling techniques
- Experience in presenting to customers, overcoming objections and building relationships
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to learn and sell technical products
- Naturally friendly, confident and customer focused
- Excellent PC skills
- Experience using a CRM or ERP program
- Formal training or qualifications in business, sales, marketing would be highly regarded
A competitive salary package will be offered to the ideal candidate.
You must have the legal right to work full time in Australia.
Applications and inquiries from employment agencies will not be considered.