This position is to support the marketing department in fulfilling its obligations to position Warren & Brown Technologies as a global leader in telecommunications and precision tools. It will support the marketing department in creating new business opportunities and customer retention campaigns, by developing innovative marketing and communications programs.
- The delivery of innovative and creative marketing campaigns designed to engage W&BT’s target audience on a regular basis.
- The completion of all promotional material and marketing campaigns in a timely manner.
- The impact and efficacy of promotional material developed and activities undertaken.
- High level of interdepartmental cooperation.
- Accuracy and quality of presentation of promotional material and activities.
About the role
Warren & Brown Technologies are currently seeking a talented individual, who has the passion and creativity to deliver some outstanding marketing and brand initiatives.
Further your marketing career with a leading Australian owned organization, supporting the brand and promotional activities across various markets. A challenging and rewarding role, where you will get to experience, develop and help drive all areas of the marketing discipline.
The Individual we seek must have a sound understanding of marketing principles, creativity, strong work ethic and be willing to learn and accept new challenges. A good understanding of graphic design principles, as well as a genuine creative flair, will be highly regarded.
The ideal candidate is someone who has formal marketing qualifications, at least 2-5 years of experience in a Marketing role and who is ready to take the next step in their career. Further career progression opportunities will be also provided.
- Help manage the direction of a refreshed branding and eCommerce store
- Work on leading technology campaigns targeting the ICT, Data Centre, Enterprise and Infrastructure markets
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral including product catalogues, flyers, presentations, advertisements, etc,
- Plan and execute lead generation and customer engagement campaigns
- Take the lead in digital marketing initiatives, including social media, SEO, AdWords, etc
- Assist the marketing department as required for trade shows, sales conferences, training session, promotions, etc
- Assist in the development of Marketing plans
- Identify strategies and actions from performance reports on our website and online advertising
- Assist with market and product research.
- Manage the organizations social media and digital content development
- Collaborate with external agencies as required
- Manage and continue to develop our eCommerce platforms
Skills and experience
- At least 2-5 years of experience as a Marketing Assistant, Co-ordinator, or similar
- Formal qualifications in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Experience in developing and executing digital marketing and communications campaigns
- Experience updating and managing website content via a CMS or eCommerce platform will be highly regarded
- Moderate level Graphic Design experience using Adobe Indesign, Illustrator or Photoshop to develop or modify marketing collateral will be highly regarded
- Other marketing software skills and experience will be highly regarded (CRM, email marketing, social media, etc)
- Experience or a good understanding of technology and IT will be highly regarded
- Other talents and skills that you can bring to the role