Reporting to the Manager – Marketing & Enterprise Sales Development
About the Role
Warren & Brown Technologies are seeking an exceptional Sales & Account Executive to help drive new sales and help manage current customers in the Telecommunications, Enterprise, IT and Infrastructure markets.
As a leading supplier of telecommunications network connectivity infrastructure, this new role is to assist the sales department in developing new business opportunities, responding to project tender opportunities, providing quotations and solution recommendations, as well as engaging in regular customer communication.
Initially, with most activities centred around an internal sales / account executive position, opportunities will be provided to learn, grow and develop into a leading sales professional within a supportive environment. This role also provides a career pathway to an eventual Account Manager or Business Development role.
Job overview (Enterprise Sales Development)
- Assist in the preparation and co-ordination of tender documents / responses, as well as ensuring all potential opportunities are identified and actioned.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of pricelists
- Managing and ensuring sales data integrity and consistency throughout all pricelists, ERP and eCommerce platforms (prices, discount levels, SKU’s, descriptions, etc)
- Assist BDM’s and Enterprise Sales Manager in preparing weekly sales and activity reports
- Take responsibility for managing CRM activity, quotation follow ups and reporting requirements
- Assist in the preparation of detailed quotations for special projects, tenders and key accounts
- Co-ordinate the preparation of new product samples and demo kits with and communicate with all relevant departments
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and schedule sales campaigns and activities with potential leads and major accounts
- Respond to customer queries, technical requests and provide solution recommendations for Data Centre and Enterprise customers
- Support BDM’s in providing solution proposals, and managing supply opportunities, orders and projects to completion
- Represent WBT at local exhibitions and trade shows if required
- Assist with the commercial elements of the Enterprise Product Management function
- Be the conduit between Marketing/Sales and other WBT departments, including Technical, Engineering and Procurement.
Skills and experience
- At least 5 years of experience in previous customer service, sales administration, internal sales or account executive role
- Experience selling IT, Telecommunications solutions or another technical product would be desirable
- Knowledge of Fibre optics, telecommunications hardware, IT networks would be highly regarded
- Good understanding of the Enterprise, Data Centre and Telecommunications market
- Good understanding of government procurement requirements and supply panels
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Understanding of sales methodologies, strategies and communication techniques
- Understanding and application of strategic selling techniques would be highly regarded
- Experience in presenting to customers, overcoming objections and building relationships
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to learn and sell technical products
- Naturally friendly, confident and customer focused
- Excellent PC skills
- Ability to support and provide assistance to senior sales staff
- Experience using a CRM or ERP program
- Formal training or qualifications in business, sales, marketing would be highly regarded
$90K + super – dependent on skills and negotiable on experience and qualifications
You must have the legal right to work full time in Australia.
Applications and inquiries from employment agencies will not be considered.
- Opportunity to work for a leading Australian owned manufacturer of Telecommunications technology solutions
- Play a pivotal role in enhancing our relationship with Key Enterprise customers
- Supportive culture with career advancement opportunities