Warren & Brown Technologies response to COVID-19
Avoiding Business Downtime, Downunder!
As you will certainly be aware, the COVID-19 outbreak has caused unprecedented challenges for businesses and individuals around the globe.
With numerous people working remotely and utilising digital services, including video conferencing, streaming video content and being more active on social media, this is leading to an increase of IP traffic throughout networks around the globe. With these and other challenges that society is facing, Warren & Brown Technologies (WBT) is committed to supporting our local and international customers and distributors.
WBT has recently put in place a detailed policy to protect our staff, suppliers and customers during this time, as well as ensuring continuity of supply to our customers. WBT is also continuing to monitor advice and direction from the World Health Organization (WHO) and other relevant government authorities and we are well prepared to deal with any other potential challenges.
As a local ICT connectivity and tools manufacturer and supplier with significant local stock, WBT is well-positioned to ensure that our customers continue to receive their orders during this time. We are constantly communicating with our customers to keep them informed and to ensure minimal disruption to their business.
Please reach out to the WBT team to see if we can assist you and your business.
During this time, please take advantage of the following digital provisions that we have available, which can help you to keep operating.
- Purchase stock via our WB eCommerce website and continue to get latest product updates https://wbnetworks.com.au / https://wbtools.com.au
- Live chat with our customer service team during business hours through our website https://wbnetworks.com.au / https://wbtools.com.au
- Call our friendly Australian based customer service team on 03 9317 6888
- Email us at sales[email protected] or [email protected] / [email protected]
- Follow us on social media – Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates
- Ask us about conducting virtual meetings and presentations via Zoom or Microsoft Teams
By working together and by taking advantage of these provisions, we can continue to ensure that there is no business downtime, down under!
In the meantime, please refer to our website for ongoing updates as required or feel free to contact the head office to discuss any other concerns.
Please take care, everyone!