Come and visit us at the ANGA in Cologne/Germany, from 23 to 25 May 2023 to discuss the next generation of industry leading ultra high-density solutions, tailor-made FTTH solutions and ducting raceway cable management.
We will be exhibiting in Hall 8, stand E70.
Warren & Brown’s optical fibre ducting raceway is an Australian made solution for managing, routing and protecting optical fibre cords between termination equipment, patch panels and splicing cabinets or frames in telecommunications exchanges, data centres, universities, hospitals, or anywhere optical fibre cabling is present.
- ISO 90001 Certified Quality Management System by BSI
- Fire retardant plastic, Halogen Free (for 100, 220, 300 and 600mm ducting the rating is UL94V-0, for 30 & 50mm ducting is UL94V-1)
- UL2024A standard
- EEU-ROHS requirements
- GR-63 Core Earthquake test compliance
Data Centre Solutions
WBT fibre optic infrastructure solutions have elevated cable management to the next level.
These high-density solutions can be deployed separately or as end-to-end solution in a Data Centre or Telecommunication network.
- Meet Me Room and carrier ODF/FTP solution for splicing
- Data Hall Zone frame/cross-connect ODF/FTP solution for preterm MTP/MPO distribution
- Customer or Equipment rack deployment
A full range of optical fibre solutions to meet the challenging demands of carrier networks. Thousands of external and internal plant solutions are provided on a weekly basis to some of the world’s largest telcos.
Warren and Brown Technologies understand that every network is unique and has its own challenges. In addition to standardised products and solutions, WBTs technical team is able to design develop innovative concepts and solutions for your network, in weeks not months.
As a leading designer and manufacturer of optical fibre, we are able to deliver a full turnkey solution that has been designed and manufactured in our own controlled facilities.